Sunday, February 15, 2015

New Toy

This is another experiment in blogging from my phone, or "device" to be more accurate. The phone came with Bluetooth, and I had nothing of that sort. I wondered if a Bluetooth keyboard, available on Amazon, might make blogging from my phone a little easier. Short version of the story is that I ordered it and it came this morning. Then I needed some new photos on my phone (one new thing at a time), so I took a bike ride. These photos are from that ride.



This is enough for now, but it seems to be okay.  I just noticed that the last time I posted here it was a nearly identical photo -- Kiwanis Park.  The second one is the view from the Midway bridge.

5 comments:

BDE said...

You are WAY ahead of my with technological toys! Have fun.

BDE said...

Ahead of me.

Retired Professor said...

I may have too much time on my hands. I like this one because it effectively turns my smart phone into a tablet so I don't have to lug my computer around if I'm travelling. It is fun, though.

Jimi said...

Nice adjustment to the technology that's available. I may have to break down and get a phone that's smarter than me, especially when a keyboard of large enough size is an option.

Retired Professor said...

Jimi -- I really wasn't ready for a smart phone until the Angel's tour trip to MN last fall, when I was out of touch with JB for a number of days. No internet, and my cheapie cell phone didn't work there. Jill and Kelly had smart phones which worked off and on, at least. I'm glad I broke down and got one now -- the keyboard on the phone was the biggest drawback for emails or blogging, and the bluetooth keyboard was a piece of cake to set up.